View Single Post
Old 30.04.2021, 12:09
IndUSSwiss IndUSSwiss is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: zurich
Posts: 22
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts
IndUSSwiss has no particular reputation at present
Re: Family reunion Father - Non EU B permit

Yes your understanding is correct

There is a process of getting "Lesser passer" which allows him to travel in tourist visa as well but the exception Scenario is only when some one is dead or seriously ill here, not other way around.

Hence I am told Familiennachzug (Visa Type D) is only option.

Help I am seeking is if anyone is aware about chances of getting Lesser Passer or Familiennachzug and share his/her experience it would be very helpful
Reply With Quote