View Single Post
Old 01.05.2021, 09:52
Forum Legend

Groaned at 345 Times in 281 Posts
Thanked 15,486 Times in 7,939 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Health insurance for a newborn?!?

Quote:
View Post
Someone mentioned that likelihood of children needing orthodontic treatment is about 50%.
Judging by the number of adults who need orthodontic treatment (my OH started invisalign treatment in his thirties) because back in the day wasn't so easily available, I would say I'm not surprised by this probability and imo is realistic to expect your kids will need it. Dental insurance will pay off.

Quote:
View Post
My advice is get the dental and supplementary from birth. you pay a reduced amount until they are 3 or 4 or something anyway. If you leave it until they are older you may find you've missed the cut and you cant get dental treatment coverage. Its not meant to sound panicky or pressured but we've got all our three with helsana and honestly it wasnt much for the additional bits on top we didnt do the legal thing but the dental we got. Its worth it.
This.