View Single Post
Old 02.05.2021, 16:30
modified, reprogrammed and doctored˛

Groaned at 372 Times in 255 Posts
Thanked 19,605 Times in 10,230 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Basel offers homeless free one-way ticket to European destinations...

Quote:
View Post
No, it really is a major problem in Basel. These are Romas who are part of a criminal human trafficking operation. I can tell you they most definitely will not be taking the offer & will instead wait for the bus from their boss to pick them up while he drops off fresh beggars.

Here's more on the subject:

https://www.srf.ch/play/tv/rundschau...5-ddddeaa6eb43

One of them grabbed my breasts at Le Train Bleu outside SBB. He came up & harassed people at their tables & then he pretended to trip and fall over his crutches right onto my chest. He was suddenly no longer crippled when the table of gentleman next to me rushed to my aid... he picked up his crutches and ran like the wind. Basel was incredibly stupid to ever allow this to happen in the first place, it is a real mess.
I think that is here too. Even small towns, the team is discreetely distributed to not be so obvious. And on trains.

Their disctraction strategies are well known, too. I think it is a combo of cash soliciting and pick-pocketting.

Will there be official arrests and unofficial "We will let you walk away with this voucher"? I think the journal article is focusing only on a part of the strategy.

(Sorry about your breasts, Susie-Q.)
This user would like to thank MusicChick for this useful post: