View Single Post
Old 03.05.2021, 23:04

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Izzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputationIzzt89 has an excellent reputation
Re: Zurich Airport - lounge situation/ somewhere to work

Quote:
View Post
Thanks alot roegner, the issue is my last call ends 1:30hr before the flight so it would be cutting it extra fine, especially if there are extra security, PCR checks etc.. at the airport.

Worst case I guess I can park myself in a quiet seat somewhere near a gate, hopefully it won't be too busy.
If you know any Senator flying the same day, (and you fly Swiss), you can ticket-jack them at the entrance and tag along to enter the lounge.

A couple of spots where there are not many people
(a) after the passport control, take left, before you reach the senator lounge, in front of the 'interdisciplinary faith' area - 'day hotel' (there is some sitting area in front), and that area is "announcement free". I have never seen anybody sitting on that area!
(b) if you are travelling to EU, it is going to be more difficult to escape to a non-announcement area...the upper level right above gates A50 - A59 is not very busy
best of luck!
The following 3 users would like to thank Izzt89 for this useful post: