View Single Post
Old 03.05.2021, 23:10
Forum Legend

Groaned at 88 Times in 69 Posts
Thanked 11,727 Times in 4,761 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zurich Airport - lounge situation/ somewhere to work

I'm not quite sure whether the following is accurate, but I seem to remember a set of tables and chairs or benches, set aside, in a surprisingly quiet passage.

Have a look at this video. https://youtu.be/n8lJh7_06Go (Like so many info videos, this one is easier to follow with the sound switched off).
At 3:17 to 3:19, you can see the main concord with the two large staircases going up to the left and right. The place I mean is (if I recall correctly) up the right-hand flight of stairs. At the top of those stairs, you'd turn right to get to the pay machines for parking, but turn left to get to the tables.

At the far right of the image, in the background, you can just make out a man in a blue jacket, with silver hair. The tables are, I think, one storey above where he is walking.

Perhaps someone who's been there recently could supply a better description.
This user would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post: