View Single Post
Old 21.05.2021, 21:11
Ó la mod

Groaned at 117 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 16,659 Times in 5,304 Posts
Castro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zbinden BMW Hagendorf - Poor Service

Quote:
View Post
I'm also sure your ▄bergabe-Protokol says Zbinden AG. If they had any sense of responsibility, Zbinden AG would have already offered to fix the issue.
The person I spoke to is one of the owners, so ultimately the buck stops with him. He's letting his anger at the salesman cloud the fact that he should do right by the customer in the first instance. Its a very small minded and parochial frame of mind.

Quote:
View Post
Next time ask for test drive in the BMW Experience Center in Dielsdorf. That way you don't make the mistake of feeling obliged to buy to backwater dealership.

But, did you pay in cash or is it a leasing? If it's a leasing, the car owner is BMW Schweiz AG in Dieldsdorf. They're looking forward to know more about the phuck ups of locals dealers.
Its a lease, so I will escalate to BMW if I don't get any joy by next week. It would actually be preferable if they sort it out at my local dealer so I don't have to drive all the way back to Olten (the Garden of Eden that it is )
The following 3 users would like to thank Castro for this useful post: