View Single Post
Old 22.05.2021, 20:51
la mod

Groaned at 117 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 16,658 Times in 5,304 Posts
Castro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond reputeCastro has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zbinden BMW Hagendorf - Poor Service

Quote:
View Post
I was thinking the same but than - wasn't that your agreement post-sales with garage to alter/change the car at 0$ - as such that is just now you responsible for it..

not saying it was the way - all I am thinking is it could be spon that way and it be legal matter of who on which order done what and was it remediation of worng item installed or post-sales change (0$) that you both agreed on.

Until there is safety concerns it be legal to install parts that do now work well with rest of the car I guess ..

just playing here devil's advocate.

I think any garage should just say "we really sorry - it was a honest mistake - here is how we going to fix it ..." and nothing more to add.
It was part of the original sales contract and on the order sheet it states the supply and fit of the black grill under extras/options. Had I purchased one off Ebay and asked them to fit it for me then that would be different I guess.

The garage haven't said that they wouldn't remedy the situation, just that they need to get the salesman who made the error to pay for it, which could become a long, protracted process since he's left.
The following 2 users would like to thank Castro for this useful post: