View Single Post
Old 22.05.2021, 21:28
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 60 Times in 47 Posts
hoover1 has earned the respect of manyhoover1 has earned the respect of manyhoover1 has earned the respect of many
Re: Zbinden BMW Hagendorf - Poor Service

Quote:
View Post
It was part of the original sales contract and on the order sheet it states the supply and fit of the black grill under extras/options. Had I purchased one off Ebay and asked them to fit it for me then that would be different I guess.

The garage haven't said that they wouldn't remedy the situation, just that they need to get the salesman who made the error to pay for it, which could become a long, protracted process since he's left.
And I am with you all the way on this one.

I just think what may be "stopping" them from doing it right away and was just wondering if that is what they play

I could guess they may think :

- you got a car and keys and drove away than you realised something is not right and went back . Now it depends how Saleman put the order for new grill

- was it 0$ replacement or
- custom oder -to- -ship delivery error.

Knowing sales people they'd take lower resistance path so question being which one it was ?
I guess that's what Sales manager may be wondering.

Whenever it was 1st one , there was never issue raised to BMW on false delivery ( and unlikely BMW would ship wrong part as remediation )

second one would mean BMW made mistake and garage would have no issues asking them to remedy without anyone standing in the way.

Last - may be order was put wrong by the Salesman - however it's shop and not salesman that is responsible for it regardless .

Let us know how the story goes - I can always drive by there and splash a water ..
This user would like to thank hoover1 for this useful post: