View Single Post
Old 29.05.2021, 16:42
VladOSaurus VladOSaurus is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
VladOSaurus has no particular reputation at present
Change of employer with Non-EU B permit

Hi everyone,

I've read many different threads regarding an employer change with a non-EU B permit. However, I didn't think I've found the answer I was looking for.

A little background: I am a non-EU resident in Switzerland for almost 6 years, 2.5+ studying, and 3 years working for the same company with an indefinite contract. I started with an L permit for two years and then it was converted into a B permit for one year at this moment. I am a data scientist by profession.

Very recently I got an offer from a company in the same canton where I live now (Vaud). The offer is very good, however, I am afraid to resign from my current company.

As far as I know, I have to submit a new demand for a gainful activity where I request a change of employer (form 1350 in Vaud) signed and stamped by the new employer and the new contract.

I have a feeling that these two documents are not enough and I need additional documentation to get this right. I don't want to do something reckless. Is there anything else that I need to submit so I would stand a chance, as a letter of support or similar?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Reply With Quote