View Single Post
Old 30.05.2021, 21:07
Forum Legend

Groaned at 75 Times in 70 Posts
Thanked 4,537 Times in 2,076 Posts
newtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond reputenewtoswitz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Washing machine installation

Quote:
View Post
for me it is bit different as connecting power of 4 appliances into 3-phase system the way that when run concurently won't cause issues is something I'd not do my self.
Than connecting switch to have 4/2/2/off appliance mode is what I need

and there is also connecting water (easy) and dirty water (not stright forward - needs something more I guess than just 4-way-pipe
Actually you're not even allowed to do that (three phase wiring), so if you do then don't tell anyone...

In the UK you can buy adapters that look like a regular extension lead but with each socket connected to a different phase. Not sure if you can get that here (i.e. T25 plug to 3x T13 sockets) other than the bulky "Baustromverteiler" units.

Water connection however is easy - most sinks already have the necessary bit to attach the water outlet from an appliance, and if not then it's pretty simple to fit one.
This user would like to thank newtoswitz for this useful post: