View Single Post
Old 30.05.2021, 22:01
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 59 Times in 47 Posts
hoover1 has earned the respect of manyhoover1 has earned the respect of manyhoover1 has earned the respect of many
Re: Washing machine installation

Quote:
View Post
Actually you're not even allowed to do that (three phase wiring), so if you do then don't tell anyone...

In the UK you can buy adapters that look like a regular extension lead but with each socket connected to a different phase. Not sure if you can get that here (i.e. T25 plug to 3x T13 sockets) other than the bulky "Baustromverteiler" units.

Water connection however is easy - most sinks already have the necessary bit to attach the water outlet from an appliance, and if not then it's pretty simple to fit one.
Oh... I had no idea ! thanks for letting me know...
I had that https://www.distrelec.ch/de/netzstec...UaAkAtEALw_wcB

however I now want to plug 4x240V into 1x400V line ... and use all three phases to spread the load

for water - issue is that when both washing machines would run 100% dirty water out - there is not enough capacity to push the water down - not an issue for washing machines - but there be 2 more pipes from tumbler's condensation pumps and I'd not want dirty water reach the pump ...counting on air in the pipe and water-seal at the tumbler-pump may be costly