View Single Post
Old 03.06.2021, 16:23
Forum Legend

Groaned at 52 Times in 46 Posts
Thanked 3,434 Times in 1,650 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss/EU nationals having problems travelling to UK

Quote:
View Post
Well, it is what it is. I just cannot wait any longer to seeand hug my daughters and grand-children. My grandson was 15 the other day, and he has grown about 40 cm since I last saw him in Feb last year. And grand-daughter, 12, was a little girl then, and now a real teenager - crazy.
Lots of sympathy. I've never met my only nephew. My parents have only met my daughter twice, and she's nearly 2. It sucks, but we in Switzerland are nearly there. The UK is pretty much there, but has Stockholm syndrome. Unlike Switzerland, its made a major and totally unreported hash of its vaccination prioritisation (resulting in some areas being relatively unvaccinated, 20 or 30%, whilst others are well past herd immunity).

We are fully vaccinated (inc 2 weeks) in late June, heading to Spain for a wedding at the beginning of July, parents are coming later in July, and then have my brother's wedding in the UK in September.