View Single Post
Old 03.06.2021, 16:54
Moderately Amused

Groaned at 86 Times in 82 Posts
Thanked 18,821 Times in 8,384 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss/EU nationals having problems travelling to UK

Quote:
View Post
Having to have take PCR test before going, then isolate for 10 days and have pre-booked tests for day 2 and 8, then wait for results - then PCR to return and isolate again- seems a bit more of an inconvenience at the moment.
Quote:
View Post
Well, it is what it is. I just cannot wait any longer to seeand hug my daughters and grand-children. My grandson was 15 the other day, and he has grown about 40 cm since I last saw him in Feb last year. And grand-daughter, 12, was a little girl then, and now a real teenager - crazy.
Try to remember it is only that - an inconvenience. The reward is far greater than the hassle. Go, enjoy it, and don't dwell on the inconvenient parts.

Not everyone has enough free time off work or the ability to work from home while quarantined. Not everyone has the extra funds to pay for tests. Many of us on EF are fortunate to have both.
The following 6 users would like to thank 3Wishes for this useful post: