View Single Post
Old 08.06.2021, 19:50
Forum Legend

Groaned at 95 Times in 60 Posts
Thanked 6,282 Times in 2,876 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: USA Seattle Summer Holiday Travel with my spouse and son (non US citizens)

Quote:
View Post
but isn't that one needs 'a reason' to enter US and today turism is not the one?

I have BIL that just told me he can't come over to CH - would need to get a visa for CH (with US passport ) - strange ...
From Europe yes.... but not everywhere. I just had a friend head over there via another country.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...countries.html
With specific exceptions, several Presidential proclamations suspend and limit entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of noncitizens who were physically present within the following countries during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States. For a full list of exceptions, please refer to the relevant proclamations in the links below.

China
Iran
European Schengen area
United Kingdom
Republic of Ireland
Brazil
South Africa
India

There are family exceptions though, minor children being one. You should ask the US Embassy about your partner.