Thread: Nordstream 2
View Single Post
Old 08.06.2021, 21:18

Groaned at 14 Times in 4 Posts
Disjoint has no particular reputation at present
Re: Nordstream 2

Quote:
View Post
Relax. Even when both pipes are completed (only one is close to complete now), Nordstream 2 will add barely 15% to the Russian export capacity to Europe, and otherwise Russia had now developed the infrastructure including icebreakers to deliver large quantities of LNG. Besides, Asia needs gas badly. Russia would have been fine either way, though letting the US bully Europe should bother them, although of course it should bother Western Europe even more so (sanctions against a German mayor and ministry ). The gas transit and fees through Poland and Ukraine are still secure, though more options will help make the system more robust and avoid the deadly winter shortages that were otherwise increasingly likely to happen in the East.[...]
A well reasoned comment. Almost hurt my brain reading one of the comment about the poor Poles and Ukes savagely attacked by the Russians! The Poles will take what Brussel giveth and then turn around and do whatever the yanks tell them to do at the detriment of Europe. The Ukes had their gas subsidized by Russia for many years because they held the pipeline hostage and siphoned whatever was needed. Time to cut the naughty child off - just a sad corrupt and bankrupt country good only for crack head businessmen.

The US wants to destabilize Europe and have done so for many years. I am incredibly surprised that the Germans grew a pair this time. Question is, what the hell were the US doing in this part of the world, none of their business, yankees go home. Enough blowing up the world and making us suffer. Another NGO backed refugee ship paid for by the US on its way to Italy?

I can see this is an English forum, if we had more Swiss in here remembering the absolute attack on Swiss sovereignty just a little over a decade ago by the Obama administration we wouldn't see that type of comments regarding a pipeline that concerns Russia and Europe.
The following 2 users would like to thank Disjoint for this useful post:
The following 5 users groan at Disjoint for this post: