View Single Post
Old 17.06.2021, 14:21
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 99 Times in 73 Posts
Thanked 4,033 Times in 1,569 Posts
komsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond reputekomsomolez has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Return to Office - Corona Measures

Quote:
View Post
I've spoken with a number of colleagues who are already starting to look around for companies offering 'full flexibility'. After 1.5 yr WFH, the penny has dropped for many that 2-3 hr daily commutes or being in noisy open plans is not necessary and is actually making them miserable. Some are even prepared to take a cut in pay to hold on to that precious privilege.

Personally I am worried about the longer term consequences of all this. Its naive to think that companies won't consider swapping Swiss jobs for those in lower cost countries. Even if they have to fly people in for the odd meeting, it would still be cheaper. Anyone in HR who is party to these discussions... please let us know

Anyway.... yeah, be careful what you wish for.
Exactly, and that's why all I am hoping for is a good 3:2 or 2:3 day mix withoit fixed days. That would be great and possibly combine the best of both worlds.

No interest in WFH becoming "working from Hyderabad" as someone here put it.