View Single Post
Old 18.06.2021, 13:24

Groaned at 6 Times in 4 Posts
AnnaSophiaA has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaSophiaA has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaSophiaA has a reputation beyond reputeAnnaSophiaA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Ladies] Contreceptive pill prescription....

I havenít taken contraceptives myself but I have had to have several smear tests within the span of 3 years, 18 months between the first two, then six months then a year. My insurance never batted an eyelid but the gynecologist also made it clear these were necessary tests. Of course these were paid by myself but they count toward my deductible.

I would say give the gynecologist a call and talk to them about it. Emails donít seem to get anywhere hereómy doctor had to email me a document for my tax return and the office called me as they sent the email to make sure Iíd get it. Being of my age group and from the US I have always found the lack of email responsiveness funny here considering nearly all of my communication was through electronic means ďback homeĒ, even often with doctors offices. A phone call does wonders, or if itís a small practice just pop in and chat with the secretary.
This user would like to thank AnnaSophiaA for this useful post: