View Single Post
Old 19.06.2021, 21:28
Forum Legend

Groaned at 97 Times in 78 Posts
Thanked 12,602 Times in 5,109 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Swiss Passport Form Question

Your application will be considered only if you can tick all the boxes, so I took the list in the link I posted to be the set of criteria you must demonstrate that you fulfil. It sounds to me like you know that you fulfil the requirements, and now it's just up to you to submit the comprehensive documentation that proves that you do.

Therefore, "Erklärung", would be: "I declare that I fulfil all the critiera. Criterion 1. is shown with Document A... " and then list your stack of documents.

For example, the first criterion is that you must have a C-permit, so you would submit that, the second criterion is about how long you have lived in Switzerland, so you would submit proof obtained from every municipality in which you have been registered. The third and fourth points are about F-, N- or l-permits, so you would attach copies of any such permits you had, and so on, all the way through the list.
This user would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post: