View Single Post
Old 20.06.2021, 21:59
Forum Legend

Groaned at 175 Times in 114 Posts
Thanked 8,283 Times in 2,807 Posts
Kittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Driving License Questions

Quote:
View Post
I plan to do the test around Glatpark as its too far of zurich city so they will not make you go into zurich.
Since when can you pick the location of the test? If you are from the Zurich area, you do the test either starting from Albisgüetli or in Regensdorf. I intentionally chose an instructor who would pick me up not far from Albisgüetli so I was able to practice on routes where exams take place.

Remember, the exam is to establish whether you are ready to drive on your own. If you don't feel confident that you can demonstrate this in Zurich City, then you are not ready full stop. Wouldn't you rather have a professional tell you that you need more practice than get into an expensive or, worse, fatal accident because of incompetence? You may save 300 francs in exam fees now but getting stuck/hit by a tram will cost you many multiples of that amount or even your life. Not worth it.
The following 3 users would like to thank Kittster for this useful post: