View Single Post
Old 24.06.2021, 10:34
Forum Legend

Groaned at 58 Times in 54 Posts
Thanked 7,554 Times in 3,388 Posts
Sean Connery has a reputation beyond reputeSean Connery has a reputation beyond reputeSean Connery has a reputation beyond reputeSean Connery has a reputation beyond reputeSean Connery has a reputation beyond reputeSean Connery has a reputation beyond repute
Re: V__ is back - thanks mods!

Quote:
View Post

Jump! Jump!
I remember jumping around to this eating Mrs Chan's free food in the Hawaiian Bar in Reading in the 90s
Quote:
View Post
Not really, his vocabulary is tiny.
THAT IS NOT TRUE, FAKE NEWS!

Quote:
View Post
If you are so sensitive that you are offended by someone unknown persons posts on the internet and you cannot scroll past their posts then use the ignore function. Simples

I'm not for banning anyone except for those who break the law or who are blatantly racist or sexist.

If someone provokes me ITRW then I ignore them, EF is on the internet, its even easier to avoid people on here.

This is a general comment, not directed at anyone specifically
This is it ^

On the whole, I would suspect the unbannings are a means to an end, providing a muse service to the forum to avoid stagnation and keep ad income and usage stats high. Therefore the complainers and anyone answering, me included, are part of a self-fulfilling prophesy lining Ed Bob's Swedish bank account with gold.

But we're bored and filled with the image of our own self-importance so let's carry on.
The following 3 users would like to thank Sean Connery for this useful post: