Thread: Euro 2020
View Single Post
Old 09.07.2021, 12:59

Groaned at 28 Times in 15 Posts
keyboardandmouse has earned the respect of manykeyboardandmouse has earned the respect of manykeyboardandmouse has earned the respect of many
Re: Euro 2020

Quote:
View Post
I don't think England deserved to go through, they dived their way to the final. I used to think they were better than that, but obviously not.

Anyway, whats done is done, I'll now be cheering for Italy on Sunday.
Thats Italy with the most impressive dive of the whole competition. https://talksport.com/football/90599...ium-euro-2020/

go on, just say it, YOU DONT WANT ENGLAND TO WIN. Its not the dives, its not the backpasses, its not even the laser pens or the anthem booing, you just don't want those English tosspots to win because they are english!

Nothing like a good bit of Brit Bashing up the morale hey ?

While your at it, start thinking about who you'll support in the upcoming world cup ? perhaps Brazil ? Nice ladies, great football, good chance of winning - I'd start supporting them at least say a few weeks before so you know a couple of the players when the tourney starts.

I'll carry on supporting england for the unusual reason that it was where i was born, which to me, means its the team you support.