View Single Post
Old 10.07.2021, 15:54
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 288 Times in 129 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 20 Things I've Learned (Or Had Confirmed) About Humanity During The 'Pandemic'

amogles, I agree but I think at the same time how things are developing I dont think we are even using the right terminology and it ends up in a big mess.

For ex , we all know how it was the CIA who pushed that term "conspiracy" after JFK's assasination . And why? Because people were questioning the official theory and lot of theories came out so everyone who ever questioned what happened was tagged "conspiracionist" .
I've got two problems with this... How can you be a conspirationist, against whom do you conspire? and just because you see some lies, or you question the official theory then you are conspirationist? which means , never question anything then you are a good citizen not a looney (who beleives conspiracy theoeries)

2nd thing, if they dont want us to conspire ) then, how come, JFK investigation files, docs, everything, got locked for some good 60y? Few years ago we were supposed to see some files released but they said "lot of it got lost and burned" and the rest is to see the day in 2030 If we're talking about democracy here , the country that is proud of their justice, the whole juridical system how come those files didnt get released straight away, even in 1965 ?? who decided it'll be 2030 , and how come everyone accepted this and no one said "WHAT? we're not some banana state, we will open all files and continue the investigation" ?))

Just like the 9/11.. that 3rd building that collapsed didnt have an airplane hitting it yet it went down just like the other two.And those files were also locked and then disappeared. But , I'm a bad person if I question the official theory.