View Single Post
Old 16.07.2021, 14:16
Forum Legend

Groaned at 220 Times in 173 Posts
Thanked 7,479 Times in 3,305 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Deleting My Account

After 14 years, it is with a certain amount of sadness, I have decided to delete my account.

There are all kinds of people here, some educate and inform, some make me laugh, some make me shake my head and some annoy me for a few minutes. But there is one thing that keeps me annoyed - racism in any format.

In the past 24 hours, a member with a reputation for being contraversal posted a blatant racist statement. The post was deleted and the poster goes on his merry way to sin again...

After all that has gone on around the world over the past few months, the fact that the mods seem to feel continuing to enable this kind of behaviour is acceptable, is beyond me and I have decided that a community moderated in such a style is one I no longer want to be a member of.