View Single Post
Old 21.07.2021, 13:19
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 288 Times in 129 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's the point of having a beard??

haahha Pancakes this glittery triangle is something so so so stylish and I hope it becomes fashion Sorry for those who are into 'pheromones keeping' they'll never know the fun of shimmer

Then again this is valid for expats I'm 100% swissian males wouldn't understand what's happening ps: (for the grammar crew I made that word up ' in all conscience')

Ato, about those couples , hmmm ) now that I'm going so far into this research I can tell how perhaps, couples after certain amount of years being together they dont even kiss much or do other thing so it'is like "beard? hmm whatever" "no beard? yeah, whatever" ) But, if we take the male out and make him go around and seduce then it'll be interesting to see if the beard is an obstacle or not