Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 24.07.2021, 16:45
Forum Legend

Groaned at 63 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 4,070 Times in 1,901 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
View Post
Yes, no doubt, it’ll take a while for it to be “official” but when 90% of the country has antibodies and there was 50k daily cases then it doesn’t take a genius to see what’s going on. Put it this way, if I were a betting man, I’d put my mortgage on the effectiveness of the vaccines against Covid infection soon to be confirmed as being significantly less effective than first reported.

Excuse me, but reporting on the latest news and giving an explanation as to why this is the case isn’t “trolling”. If the latest data doesn’t match to your expectation then that’s not my problem, nor if you wish to be in denial of this increasingly obvious reality.

If it helps, the vaccines are still looking very effective against serious illness and death, which is the main point surely ��♂️
Tony there is ample positivity data showing vaccinated people are infected at 1/5 the numbers of unvaccinated. That's with mainly AZ. Protection would be closer to 90% if you were comparing to immunologically naive population.

THEN even if you are unlucky enough to get infected it's more often mild disease.

Last edited by HickvonFrick; 24.07.2021 at 22:31.
The following 4 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: