Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 25.07.2021, 16:22
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 287 Times in 129 Posts
FairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond reputeFairDinkum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coronavirus

When I saw that tweet , the headline of the text had a link below and it was one of the uk newspapers. From the time I saw it and came back to screenshot it the link is missing.

I totally forgot about Gillian and I cant see how she's such a big liar (they made a huge thing because she used the Dr. which is not used used in Europe unless you are a med.doctor) whereas in the US you can be a Dr. if you went to some osteopathy,physio,nutritional school..

If you apply that same logic than definitely you shouldnt listen to pharma companies.. like pfizer , who for years have lied, cheated, forged documents(which involves altering, changing and modifying a document for the purpose of deceiving another person or an authority , like fda etc.) yet they did it .

Sandra Jordan, a former federal prosecutor and professor at the Charlotte School of Law in North Carolina, said: “Pfizer can survive this and pay the money. If it had fought the government at trial and lost, and a judge imposed a criminal sentence, that could have resulted in a corporate death penalty. That would have put Pfizer out of business.

Pfizer to pay $2.3 billion, agrees to criminal plea

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc agreed on Wednesday to plead guilty to a U.S. criminal charge relating to promotion of its now-withdrawn Bextra pain medicine and will pay a record $2.3 billion to settle allegations it improperly marketed 13 medicines.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...5813XB20090902

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justi...nt-its-history
This user groans at FairDinkum for this post: