View Single Post
Old 02.08.2021, 13:33
Forum Legend

Groaned at 63 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 4,068 Times in 1,900 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AXA SmartFlex Pillar 3a package - any good?

Quote:
View Post
Thanks a lot for your feedback HickvonFrick. Could I ask what in your view view sets apart the VIAC or Finpension plans from AXA? I'm a complete noob when it comes to this subject I'm afraid.
Well, with VIAC or Finpension you can invest 100% (well 99%) of your money in equities, which will maximise your returns in the long term, and pensions are generally long term investments.

For instance, I put my c. 6800 CHF into VIAC about a year ago, and this is already 9370 CHF - a return of 37.3%. There will be good years and bad years, but in general the good will likely outweigh the bad.

The Axa investments appear to have given a 2 year return of 13-16% - see https://www.axa.ch/en/private-custom...n/savings.html. This is very poor, and way behind the market.

Plus then they are trying to sell you insurance on top (if I understand correctly) - do you need this? Is it the cheapest option for you? I doubt it...
The following 2 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: