View Single Post
Old 09.08.2021, 21:47

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
MazingaZ has earned some respectMazingaZ has earned some respect
Re: RAV question - issued termination letter from company, contract to end in 6 month

Assuming the 3 months notice are paid in lieu, when is it deemed the first day of unemployment?

Quote:
View Post
You should register by the first day of unemployment, I suggest about 1 month before. I foolishly did early & there was no benefit or further contact with the RAV until I was actually unemployed. I did complain about my advisor who claimed I would be thrown out of the country if I did not get a job in 3 months. I had a C permit at the time, better not to let them neg you out early. The advisor was moved to admin & no longer worked for RAV 6 months later

What you need is about 12 job applications, anywhere in the world if your being specific about your field. If there are not 12 jobs apply for anything but don't expect an interview, you will receive a hand signed letter saying a more suitable mandate was chosen which makes the RAV happy, however absurd the job application! Employers know the RAV rules & realise why you applied & reply to help you.