View Single Post
Old 19.08.2021, 14:43
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Squeeeez has a reputation beyond reputeSqueeeez has a reputation beyond reputeSqueeeez has a reputation beyond reputeSqueeeez has a reputation beyond reputeSqueeeez has a reputation beyond repute
Motorcycle practice place?

Hi everyone! Does anyone know of a place (Like a parking spot, size maybe 10-20m) outside of any residential area, where it would be possible to practice with a motorcycle without disturbing people nearby?
Somewhere inside the triangle Zurich - Schaffhausen - St Gallen if possible, but even till Bern would be helpful!

The local official places are full nearly 24/7, with 3-4 others already practicing and swerving all around, to the point where I am always nervous of driving into them, or them driving into me.
Have been looking at Google maps, but the potential places I found turned out to be gravel, or "private area, no trespassing", or closed by a barrier after working hours, and in one case it was an industrial area but apparently with a flat on the top floor of one house, where a window promptly opened and asked why I was making so much noise.