View Single Post
Old 01.09.2021, 14:22
Bazinga Bazinga is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Zug
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Bazinga has no particular reputation at present
Re: EU Family reunification in CH

What about a dependent son (28) with a British passport, he is an aerospace engineer about to submit his phd. We (my husband and I) are in Switzerland since 2011 and now in Canton Schwyz with permits B & C. It will take longer than 3 months for my son to find employment and we are the only family he has hence the only place he can live until he finds employment. If he went back to UK he cannot get a student accommodation because he will not be there for full academic year. Here, we can stay with us in our family apartment and we will be financially support him until he can find suitable employment anywhere in Europe.
Thanks for the advice in advance.
Reply With Quote