View Single Post
Old 12.09.2021, 00:03

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
visarkisian has no particular reputation at present
marriage and pregnancy

Hi everyone! Me and my Swiss partner are going to marry and the process of paper work has been going on since February... It's nothing short of the disaster... After quite long time of misunderstanding we finally submitted documents in Zurich Registry Office in March.. In June we got additional request for really complicated approval for my birth certificate despite we wrote a long and detailed essay about this particular point... Ultimately they initiated the process of confirmation vie Swiss Embassy in that country where it was initially issued and we expected the longest a month to set everything.. But recently we find out that it can take additionally 6 months which made me desperately mad... We already have been waiting for 8 months and cannot live normally, work and plan family life. I wonder if they can change their process in case of pregnancy or it doesn't have any effect and they still will wait this paper to make a final decision. If anybody knows how it works here I would love to get piece of information from you. Thanks!