View Single Post
Old 12.09.2021, 03:40
Forum Legend

Groaned at 63 Times in 51 Posts
Thanked 4,070 Times in 1,901 Posts
HickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond reputeHickvonFrick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Zero Cost Banking [Do you think it is possible in Switzerland]

Quote:
View Post
I have been browsing casually ThePoorSwiss and MoneyLand websites, only to discover there is no true strive for the question which is in all our minds but sprinkled and scattered across multiple threads, as in:

Can you do zero-cost banking in Switzerland?

Might not be as straightforward as going to a single provider for all your services, but possibly/maybe a smart combination of multiple offerings tailored to one's needs?

I am using Revolut and (Transfer)Wise but they do not cover current account (where one might get their salary), or credit card which is not pre-paid, or eBill where one might automate their recurring payments...

Have any of you bright minds found answers that allow you to do zero, or near-zero cost banking in Switzerland?

Cheers
Neon, CSX and Zak (all digital only) are free. Migros Bank (physical) is free if you hold 7500 CHF or more.

Neon is probably the best for most people as the card is 0 fx. 10 CHF free for joining too if you use a code (pm me if required).

Iirc Zak and Migros apps don't support Englisch.
The following 2 users would like to thank HickvonFrick for this useful post: