View Single Post
Old 09.10.2021, 20:36

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
marcofbbr is considered knowledgeablemarcofbbr is considered knowledgeablemarcofbbr is considered knowledgeable
Re: Quick question salary wise contractor/permanent

Quote:
View Post
does it make difference in term of taxation between mcdonalds or private bank?
besides, it is in finance for private banks.
no, it doesn't. The conversion you are asking for can be easily calculated( with some degree of flexibility) by an accountant or somebody who deal with this stuff on daily basis.

EDIT: the conversion I am was referring to in my statement above is the brutto cost to the company for a specific employee including all the benefits. That should be the starting point to determine the equivalent rate for a contractor with skills similar to the employees (excluding the risk of a short term contract). The risk factor and contract lenght should push the value higher and if you bring more skills that are not easily available in the market, then you can even push the rate to a higher value......and it also becomes a matter of negotiating your skills with the customer.

I received offers of around 800Fr per day when I had a permanent contract with a slary of 125K per year..just to give you a reference. But I believe the rate should be 900+ like somebody else mentioned here.

Last edited by marcofbbr; 09.10.2021 at 20:53.