View Single Post
Old 14.10.2021, 11:30

Groaned at 22 Times in 13 Posts
Nocando has an excellent reputationNocando has an excellent reputationNocando has an excellent reputationNocando has an excellent reputation
Re: High Volume International Money Transfers

Quote:
View Post
hi all

I have been trawling through the old posts trying to find a similar situation to my own. There have been several posts here about using Wise or Revolut etc to do international money transfers (CHF to euro) from Swiss banks to EU banks since the bank exchange rates are simply not competitive . But what about doing 6 figure international money transfers from swiss bank to euro bank - is Wise/ Revolut still the best option or is there a better non P2P option that people are using ? The internet is full of "broker"(or such like) companies with a myriad of terms of conditions attached to each - super confusing.

Basically want to do 1 or 2 high volume transfers and finding it diffcult to work out the the cheapest way to do this = lowest charges and most competitive rates ( the rates return seems to dwarf the bank charges the bigger the volume)
I have an almost identical situation. Interactive Brokers seem to offer better rates than Revolut / Wise. You will see a small thread started by me on this topic.
Did one small test conversion and it was easy and definitely cheaper. They allow one free transfer out per month and charge only 8 USD for subsequent ones which is nothing if you are talking high value.