View Single Post
Old 26.10.2008, 19:25
Forum Legend

Groaned at 16 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 5,219 Times in 2,546 Posts
Deep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond reputeDeep Purple has a reputation beyond repute
Re: schimmel [mould] problem with landlord

Quote:
View Post
Something occurred to me, though, when I got home. I'd shut the windows due to being away but there was no smell of damp or 'mustiness' at all. I'm not 100% sure but mould would surely have an odour? Then I realised - it may be the duvet I bought here before my shipment arrived that I'm allergic to!! I'm sure it was hypo-allergenic but maybe not, I'd not have checked for that being, until recently, allergy free. I'll switch over to one of my 'imported' ones and see how I go but it will be deeply embarassing if it does turn out to be all my own fault for jumping to conclusions
Whether or not the problem with the floor has caused your allergy is not really important. It is clear that there was a problem with the floor and is has to be dealt with.

I also agree with Mrs Doolittle's comments that it would be a good idea for you you to clear the room of small items etc., particularly personal possessions.