View Single Post
Old 22.06.2022, 18:48
Forum Legend

Groaned at 385 Times in 264 Posts
Thanked 13,146 Times in 4,508 Posts
AbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond reputeAbFab has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sunrise - a big scam company

Quote:
View Post
I would like to report what happened to me, i was consulted online by sunrise sales team, they offered me internet with mobile subscription at a price, but they said, what i would receive at home will be higher in price, but do not worry, you will get discount in your first month bill. To my surprise, nothing happened like this.
Today, i called them to cancel, and they said it is not possible at all. I must pay for 24 months for the amount.
I was totally suprised that they do not even give a testing period, a customer should have this right atleast. I read somewhere they provide 14 days for testing the services.
I have difficulty in understanding what you have written. Is this it??

A salesperson form Sunrise phoned you (so you already had a phone). They offered a joint internet at home and a mobile phone contract “at a price” - presumably a good price - for 24 months.

They said when the confirmation comes to you it will be more than the price quoted, but Sunrise would give you a discount off your first month’s bill.

They didn’t give you the promised discount, so you phoned to cancel the contract only to find that you can’t.

I’m not sure what planet you are from, but I have never heard of a internet/mobile phone provider offers a testing period. Where did you read this?

Seems you would be happy just to get the discount they promised. Far be it from me to defend Sunrise, but they are hardly a “big scam company”…
The following 8 users would like to thank AbFab for this useful post: