View Single Post
Old 23.11.2022, 17:36
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 41 Times in 23 Posts
makeabigwish has an excellent reputationmakeabigwish has an excellent reputationmakeabigwish has an excellent reputationmakeabigwish has an excellent reputation
"Saddle", "Zero Gravity" or Ergonomic Office Chair Experiences?? Locations??

Hello,

I am curious whether anyone has any thoughts or experiences with "saddle" office chairs or any kind of ergonomics chairs as well as "zero gravity" workstation setups?

I am currently comparing the HAG Capisco (tan in photo) and the Score Amazone (green in photo) for use at my electronic sit/stand desk.

I have compressed lower back disks and am also looking into a "zero gravity" setup shown in the photo below to alternate.

I am also curious whether people can recommend places to buy saddle and ergonomic office chairs and zero gravity outdoor chairs in the greater Zurich area or CH and Germany generally.

Below is what I know of so far (to add to the collective knowledge) but I am curious if anyone knows of any more.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Make a Big Wish

To knowledge share ..... ZH ergonomic office chair shops I know of so far:
Me-First.ch on Hardturmstrasse
Rueckencenter.ch on Hardstrasse
Frohsinn.ch in Seefeld
Richardo.ch
Stuff in this EF post with slightly different approach:
https://www.englishforum.ch/daily-li...op-zurich.html

saddle-zero-gravity-ergonomic-office-chair-experiences-locations-3-capisco-basics.png

saddle-zero-gravity-ergonomic-office-chair-experiences-locations-4-score-balance-w-lumbar-support.png

Name:  1 Zero gravity computer work.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  103.2 KB