View Single Post
Old 24.11.2022, 11:16
Forum Veteran

Groaned at 1,003 Times in 562 Posts
Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,363 Posts
TonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond reputeTonyClifton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mortgage, life insurance vs 3a

Quote:
View Post
I just had a meeting again with the bank and of course they are the ones that can give answers. But since they also wan to to sell and they talk "bank" language it is very helpful to hear a second advice.

So far of what i understood I have two options:

1. 3a account to the same bank (but with an additional life insurance). As a direct amortization payment

2. OR 3a policy from any insurance that includes the life insurance

Also the bank proposed me the first option as the best one.
The only think I didn't understand is that also in first option I would still have to pay a life insurance for the pledged amount of my pension.

Thanks for your effort to give me any replies!
You also have a 3rd option of direct amortization (with life insurance policy) as Phil_MCR says. You don't have to use your 3rd pillar.

If you pledge your pension you still need to take out a separate life insurance policy, you can check the different offers via comparis. I'm sure a broker will be all too happy to come to your house and sell you more than you need on top too

Option 1 or 3 are the best and I would avoid option 2.