View Single Post
Old 11.11.2008, 21:51
Posts: n/a
Re: Leaving CH - Tax on House Sale

I would go to my local Gemeinde, tell them. I can either stay here and claim unemployement fro I don't know how long, or leave and rent my house out hoping that I won't have a problem with lodgers. If I didn't have to pay so much gewinnsteuer I could just sell at a reasonable price and be gone.
Reply With Quote