View Single Post
Old 25.05.2023, 16:48
Forum Legend

Groaned at 547 Times in 353 Posts
Thanked 4,308 Times in 1,964 Posts
JBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond reputeJBZ86 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking Household Help in Biel Benken: Balancing Work, Family, and Home in Switze

Quote:
View Post
We recently relocated to Biel Benken in Basel Land and are in need of household assistance. Coming from outside Switzerland, we are accustomed to having help at home for tasks like ironing, cleaning, and organization. Ideally, we would require 2-3 hours of assistance every two days, totaling around 5 to 7 hours per week. Both my partner and I have demanding work schedules, and managing everything, including childcare and housework, is becoming overwhelming for me. Adjusting to life in Switzerland and finding affordable household help has been challenging. Many potential candidates we have come across charge around 40 CHF per hour, which exceeds our budget. However, we are willing to pay 20-25 CHF per hour and provide excellent working conditions with proper employment contracts. We are a friendly and accommodating family seeking assistance and hoping to find a suitable arrangement for all parties involved
Take a look here. Most charging 20 to 30 per hour.

Don't take any notice of the belittling comments.

Good luck

https://homeservice24.ch/en/housekee...4aAi26EALw_wcB
The following 3 users groan at JBZ86 for this post: