View Single Post
Old 26.11.2008, 20:41
saad saad is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Lenzburg
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
saad has no particular reputation at present
Resident visa for father

I am a Non-EU citizen and I have been working in Switzerland for last two years. Initially I had permit L but now I have permit B. Recently my mother in my home country passed away. My father who is permanently blind, is now alone in my home country. His age is 62 years.

Being the only son, I need to take care my father. I want to check if there is any possibility for my father to live with me in Swiss?

I have been able to find some temporary arrangements for my father in my home country, so I got couple of months to arrange visa.

My family (my wife and child) already have dependent B.

Thanks in advance for help and guidance
Reply With Quote