View Single Post
Old 15.02.2007, 12:04
Posts: n/a
Re: Professional indemnity insurance

Where have all these Events Managers suddenly come from ??


Can anyone point me in the right direction for how to get Professional Indemnity Insurance for work throughout Europe? I am talking to a couple of insurance companies, but if anyone has any experience of it would be really useful to me.

I have just moved to Zurich and am setting up as a freelance events manager/course organiser in the education sector. I basically run European Union funded language training courses for teachers from throughout Europe, taking place in France, Germany, Spain and Italy. I used to do this through my employer, CILT - The National Centre for Languages, in the UK, but they are now employing me on a freelance basis for specific courses and events. Hence the need for Professional Indemnity insurance.

I am grateful for any advice. Thanks!
Reply With Quote