View Single Post
Old 21.12.2008, 13:06
Posts: n/a
Re: Claiming back UK VAT tax

When crossing the border by car at say Ferney Voltaire this is a two stage process. You need to go to French customs and have the form stamped and then go to Swiss customs and pay the 7.6% swiss tva on the goods. One form is then kept for info and the second posted back to the retailer for them to effect a credit.
Reply With Quote