View Single Post
Old 06.01.2009, 08:12
Forum Legend

Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,996 Times in 1,189 Posts
CH_Me has a reputation beyond reputeCH_Me has a reputation beyond reputeCH_Me has a reputation beyond reputeCH_Me has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Leafletting for property

Here the best property is the one that's for sale Many are passed to the next generation. Those that are sold through word of mouth are sold to people that already know each other. It took us 2 years to find a suitable place since I am very fussy on location, and my only exclusions were main roads and too far from the train station.

As for buying off the plan, the good flats seem to be "sold" to the people that owned the land or the people that own the houses next to the land (and didn't object to the development proposal ). Many apartments are already sold when they start to market the development too.

You can read the local kantonal registry every week (should be online) and see when they grant permission to change the use of the land or subdivide. That will tell you the owner/architect that is responsible for the development. Contact them and tell them you are interested.
This user would like to thank CH_Me for this useful post: