View Single Post
Old 22.02.2007, 15:17
rallywang rallywang is offline
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vevey
Posts: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
rallywang has no particular reputation at present
How can I arrange for my parents stay with me?

Dear all,
i've a B permit. now i want to invite my parents to stay with me in Switzerland. however, i heard that only a 3-months short period visitor visa exists for this situation. and after the 3 months, my parents have to go back and stay in my homeland for 6 months and then they can apply this type of visa again. is this true?
also, some others told me that there exist a family reorgnization visa and a parents retirement visa which can help my parents stay with me. these two types of visa depend on which catoon you living. i don't know if anyone has experience to get this before in Vaud catoon?
meanwhile, two more queries
1,i would like to know if i can bring my grandmother to here by this way?
2,as a non-eu but B permit holder, how long can i get C permit? someone told me is 5 years. others say 10 years.
really appreciate any help information from you. if any official web link can be offered that would be brilliant!
Reply With Quote