View Single Post
Old 24.02.2007, 03:12
Manolo Manolo is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Miami, Florida
Posts: 45
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Manolo has slipped a little
Sorry Mark, but the authorities are involved per the new Foreign Nationals Act. Art.44.b.

Federal Department of Justice and Police / Federal Office for Migration FOM
Important changes in the new Federal Act on Foreign Nationals (AuG) dated 16.12.20051.
on the popular vote of 24 September 2006 (revised legislation on asylum and foreign nationals).
Article 44 Foreign Nationals Act
Spouses and children of persons with a residence permit
Foreign spouses and non-married children under 18 years of the person holding a residence permit can be granted a residence permit if:
a. they live with the permit holder;
b. they have adequate accommodation;
c. and are not dependent on social welfare assistance.


Last edited by Lou; 24.02.2007 at 20:34. Reason: they go together
Reply With Quote