View Single Post
Old 24.02.2007, 16:34
johntaggert johntaggert is offline
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: EU
Posts: 6
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
johntaggert has no particular reputation at present
Re: tax / social security / pension obligations

To reclaiming. You can reclaim tax paid by completing a tax form at the end of the year, electing to be tax not at source, buy property or get a c permit. Once you take this step it is an annual requirement from which you are never freed.
You can use the form Korrekturberechnung der Quellensteuer to reclaim taxes paid. This ( is the one for Kanton Zurich. This seems to be pretty straightforward, not?
Reply With Quote