View Single Post
Old 09.02.2009, 17:08
Jmavatar Jmavatar is offline
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Zürich
Posts: 124
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
Jmavatar has no particular reputation at present
Re: Help please. I imported an Honda CB500 bike and I can't register It in Switzerlan

yes, I have the german farhzeugeschein und Farhzeugebrief. All originals from the TüV. Also the slling contract and the document from the toll after importing it.

And for example, If the TüV allready aproved/recognized some modifications in my bike, Shouldn't the Swiss MOT approve them without any problems??

Did I tolk with the wrong guy at the Strasseverkerhsamt??

View Post
DO you have the original registration docs, ?
TUV is just like the MOT, but you should have ownership docs... I have a Yamaha FJR1300. You should have the proof of ownership docs, and you need to check its not an Jap grey market import if it was, it wont conform to European specs. Your insures will insure it based on the chassis number till you get plates.
Reply With Quote