View Single Post
Old 10.02.2009, 10:04
Posts: n/a
Re: Help please. I imported an Honda CB500 bike and I can't register It in Switzerlan

If the translation is close, why not get the exhaust checked or try and find one on ebay (original).
You could also try and "trick" the smog guy by putting in 100 octane fuel for a few fill ups to clean out the system and actually burn cleaner.
But if the supplied document from the Swiss MOT says your model number is not allowed, nothing you change or say will get it in.
Although there are a lot of old cars still buring lead substitute in the fuel, and that is OK...
Reply With Quote