View Single Post
Old 17.03.2009, 11:18
Forum Legend

Groaned at 68 Times in 48 Posts
Thanked 2,824 Times in 1,605 Posts
Sutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond reputeSutter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: EEK my kitchen ceiling fell down over the weekend

Quote:
View Post
Holly sh.t! It looks like they will have to scrape the plaster all the way to the seams and put the new one. I dont think patching up will do the job as the rest of the ceiling may start peeling off again and eventually it would also fall down I would say few days work including drying it out...

BTW: Did you have any short circuit related explosion in the past (just looking at the lamps)?
I know no kitchen for me until next week we are having a big party for my daughter on sunday aswell grrrrrrrrr ok i guess it will be a talking point. they have to take the rest of the ceiling down and replaster it all, just glad no one was in the kitchen.

LOL that made me pee thanks for cheering me up who knows with me probably anything can happen. I am shocked the whole flats not blown up by now